The Echocardiography Market was valued at USD 1.36 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 20.16 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 47.06% from 2022 to 2028.
An echocardiogram checks how your heart’s chambers and valves are pumping blood through your heart. An echocardiogram uses electrodes to check your heart rhythm and ultrasound technology to see how blood moves through your heart. An echocardiogram can help your doctor diagnose heart conditions.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a multi-dimensional strain on echocardiography laboratories and echocardiography service providers. Healthcare professionals and their greater community are found to thoroughly scrutinize how care is delivered in hospitals and clinics. Companies in the echocardiography market are boosting their efforts to create awareness about insights from the past when pandemics, such as SARS, had grappled the global healthcare community.
Patients with heart diseases are at a high risk of falling prey to the novel coronavirus infection. Hence, stakeholders in the echocardiography market are increasing efforts to maintain robust supply of echocardiography devices to prevent compromise on patient care and diagnosis. Stakeholders and healthcare associations are educating clinicians to limit the exposure time of imager devices and increase the use of point-of-care (POC) devices.
Download Free Sample: https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/reports/echocardiography-market/
- Echocardiography Market: Major Players
- General Electric Company (US)
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd. (China)
- ContextVision AB (Sweden)
- Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands)
- Canon Medical Systems Corporation (Japan)
- Esaote S.p.A (Italy)
- Hitachi Medical Corporation (US)
- Bay Labs Inc. (US)
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan)
- Bracco Imaging S.p.A (Italy)
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (South Korea)
- Digirad Corporation (US)
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited (Germany)
- Telemed Ultrasound (Italy) and other major players.
Echocardiography Market: Overview
- Technological advancements, rise in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases across the world, increase in geriatric population, and surge in medical tourism in developing countries are anticipated to boost the global echocardiography market during the forecast period
- Key players offering technological advanced product portfolios and their strong geographic presence is likely to propel the global echocardiography market. Major industry events, including partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and collaborations are estimated to fuel the echocardiography market across the globe. Rise in awareness about early diagnosis and demand for treatment are anticipated to drive the global echocardiography market.
- Echocardiography is a procedure that generates an electrocardiogram, also known as ECG or EKG. This is a highly common procedure used to study cardiovascular disease, and interpret the cardiac rhythm, detecting an infarction, myocardial infection, and other abnormalities in the heart. An electrocardiogram is preferred as it is a painless test to monitor heart health and its issues. An ECG machine is considered to be a standard equipment that is widely utilized in operating rooms and ambulances.
Purchase This Report: https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/checkout/?user=1&_sid=16104
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047