Liquid Biopsy Market
The future of the global liquid biopsy market looks promising with opportunities in reference laboratories, hospitals and physician laboratories, and academic and research centers. The major drivers for this market are the increasing prevalence of cancer, preference for non-invasive procedures, and increasing need of early detection of high precision diseases in real time. Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include the usage of methylation-specific polymerase chain reaction (MS-PCR) liquid biopsy technology and the emergence of hybrid ctDNA and CTC target selector. Therapy selection is the largest clinical application market, and circulating tumor DNA is the largest circulating biomarker segment. Growth in various segments of the liquid biopsy market are shown in the report.
Global Liquid Biopsy Market was valued at USD 1.32 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 4.79 billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 20.2%.
From the name itself, it is clear that liquid biopsy is a non-invasive and fast technology wherein a blood test is done using a sample. Also known as fluid biopsy or fluid phase biopsy, liquid biopsy is conducted to diagnose cancer cells that form tumour that circulate in the blood stream. Liquid biopsy is sued to detect and diagnose cancer at an early stage.
Company Profiles of Leading Players
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Myriad Genetics Inc. (US)
- QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (the US)
- Guardant Health Inc. (the US)
- BIOCEPT Inc. (the US)
- Illumina Inc. (the US)
- Angle plc (UK)
- Lucence health Inc. (US)
- FreenomeHoldings Inc. (US) and Other Major Players.
COVID-19 Impact on Liquid Biopsy Market:
COVID-19 has significantly and negatively impacted the market. This pandemic has resulted in profoundly impacted the number of patients undergoing cancer screening. Further, increased pressure due to the growing rate of COVID-19 patients’ hospitalization has further worsened the situation of the market in this pandemic phase. Factually, many diagnostic and treatment procedures have been cancelled in this period.
Download Request For A Sample:
Segmentation of Liquid Biopsy Market
In market segmentation by Cancer Type, Liquid Biopsy Market report covers:
In market segmentation by Application, Liquid Biopsy Market report covers:
- Government Research Centre
Liquid Biopsy Market Insights
- The analyst forecasts circulating tumor DNA will remain the largest segment and is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing use of ctDNA biomarkers in next-generation sequencing (NGS) technologies for detecting diseases in real time and in early stage.
- Therapy selection will remain the largest clinical application over the forecast period due to its offerings of various benefits, such as non-invasiveness, access to tumor heterogeneity, real-time treatment monitoring, and recurrence detection in advance of significant tumor formation or metastasis.
- APAC will remain the fastest growing region over the forecast period due to rising non-invasive treatment, a rising incidence of cancer, and improving healthcare infrastructure.
Purchase this Report:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047