Ammonium thiosulfate or ATS is an inorganic compound known as an inorganic ammonium salt. It is composed of two elements ammonium and thiosulfate ions in a 2:1 ratio. It is used in the leaching of metals like gold and silver, and as a photographic fixing salt. It is mainly used as a bleaching agent and a reducing agent. It is highly soluble in water, slightly basic pH, and noncorrosive so mild steel, poly and aluminum vessels are used for the storage of ammonium thiosulfate. Ammonium thiosulfate or ATS has high demand in the agricultural industry. It contains both nitrogen and sulfur, which is essential for crop growth in different amounts. ATS utilized for the production of fertilizer, and pesticides in the chemical industry for better plant growth. It is differentiated from other fertilizers due to their controlled release properties making ATS a highly effective fertilizer that also helps in the growth of the Ammonium Thiosulfate Market.
Request a free sample copy: – https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/request/7274
Major Key Players for Ammonium Thiosulfate Market:
- Rentech Nitrogen
- American Elements
- Juan Messina
- Shakti Chemicals
- Showa Denko
- Koch Fertilizer
Market Dynamics and Factors:
Ammonium thiosulfate is used in the agriculture sector and is projected to hold a major share in the market. Ammonium thiosulfate or ATS has properties like high sulfur content, highly soluble in soil, and controlled release making it beneficial for the soil as a fertilizer. Fertilizers made from ammonium thiosulfate provide an essential nutrient for plants known as macronutrients. These are required for various stages of crop development such as seed germination & early plant development. Also, ammonium thiosulfate enhances the growth of crops by providing nitrogen and sulfur components to the plants. Additionally, Ammonium thiosulfate is used in the chemical industries as a raw material. It is used for the production of many agricultural chemical products and also has wide applications in various industrial processes like for the production of cyanide, sodium thiosulfate, and other chemical products. The use of ATS in the chemical industry for agriculture is driving the growth of the ammonium thiosulfate market over the forecast period.
Inquiry Before Purchase: – https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/inquiry/7274
Ammonium Thiosulfate Market Report Highlight:
- By type, solid ammonium thiosulfate segment is expected to have the maximum market share in the ammonium thiosulfate market during the projected period. This segment is used in both photo industries as well as in agriculture industry which led to the increasing growth of ATS market.
- By application, agricultural segment is predicted to expand the most in the ammonium thiosulfate market during the forecast year. Solid and liquid both type of ATS are used in agricultural sector as a fertilizer that propels the growth of ATS market.
- By region, North America is expected to dominate the ammonium thiosulfate market, during the projection period. Increasing adoption of ATS containing fertilizers in agricultural sectors of this region gives a boost the growth of ATS market.
Key Industry Development:
- In May 2022, IDEX Biometrics ASA announces collaboration with Verisoft A.S a payment software provider. For commercialization of biometric payment solutions in EMEA and globally. Verisoft delivers end-to-end smart card issuance solutions, ranging from personalization software, digital payment solutions, card management, and loyalty systems across 32 markets.
- In May 2022, Fingerprint Cards AB (Fingerprints) Biometrics company and Mswipe, one of India’s leading end-to-end digital enablers for SMEs, collaborated and bring biometric debit and credit cards to India, 940 million active payment card customers are in India which is the target market for this companies.
Ammonium Thiosulfate Market Segmentation:
- Solid Ammonium Thiosulfate
- Liquid Ammonium Thiosulfate
- Photographic fixation
- Extractive metallurgy
- Livestock industry
Customized Report: – https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/custom-research/7274
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Ammonium Thiosulfate Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Purchase the Report: –
Scope of the Report:
The report encompasses the entire analysis of market size in previous years for major segments and countries, as well as future estimates. The Ammonium Thiosulfate Market study looks deeply into the worldwide market’s competitive landscape. The study also provides the names of key market players and the methods they used to gain a dominant position in the industry. It also includes useful market insights, dynamics and factors, and market analysis techniques such as PESTEL analysis, PORTER’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, SWOT analysis, BCG matrix, and Ansoff matrix.
Read IMR News:
https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/clinical-data-management-system-cdms-market-size-covid-19-impact-analysis-regional-outlook-application-potential-price-trends-forecast-2022-2028 https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/corn-silk-extract-market-2028-market-size-share-forecasts-trends-analysis-report-with-covid-19-impact-by-introspective-market-research https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/cloud-migration-market-worth-539-38-billion-by-2028-exclusive-report-by-introspective-market-research
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047