The global cluster computing market was estimated at USD 31.45 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach 37.38 billion by the end of 2028, growing at a CAGR of 2.5% over the analysis period.
When compared to other desktop workstations or computers, cluster computing or high-performance computing is defined as the addition of processes for offering higher and more efficient performance. Cluster computing aids enterprises in resolving engineering, business, and research problems. Individual nodes collaborate to solve problems more effectively than a single computer, allowing cluster computing to handle repeated and complicated tasks. Cluster computing provides a low-cost alternative to large server or mainframe computer technologies. It responds to the requirement for content criticality and process services more quickly thus, driving the development of the cluster computing market over the forecasted timeframe.
Major Key Players for Cluster Computing Market:
- Advanced Micro Devices
- Hewlett Packard
- Silicon Graphics International (SGI)
- Total CAE
- PSSC Labs
- Cepoint Networks
- Amazon Web Services
- Penguin Computing
- Bright Computing
- Cisco Systems
Request a free sample copy:- https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/request/14786
Market Dynamics and Factors:
Economic competition and recent product advancements are both contributing to the worldwide cluster computing market’s overall growth. These are the most essential critical drivers for the cluster computing business to grow in the coming years, and they will do so indefinitely. Recent advancements in the Cluster Computing Market Size, such as the superior cloud-based solution, are appealing to very small to medium-sized businesses all over the world. Initial investments in current technology and substantial hardware installation will be decreased as major SMEs adopt very high-performance computers, and demand for high-performance Cluster computing will develop rapidly shortly.
The growing reliance on global IT infrastructure support for diverse businesses around the world has increased the demand for powerful cluster computing solutions that are simple to adopt. Companies have also been more eager to integrate a virtualized environment, which has resulted in increased cluster computing spending. Cluster Computing Market Trends has emerged as a compelling and rapid choice to meet a wide variety of organizational requirements, allowing several computer assets to collaborate as an advanced cluster. All of these distinct qualities contribute to the market’s rapid growth during the forecast period.
Inquiry Before Purchase:- https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/inquiry/14786
Cluster Computing Market Report Highlight:
- By deployment, the cloud-based segment is anticipated to lead the growth of the cluster computing market in the forecasted timeframe. Clustering in the cloud can significantly minimize the time and effort required to get up and operating, while also providing a wide range of services to increase the cluster’s availability, security, and maintainability.
- By cluster type, the load balancing segment is expected to have the highest share of the cluster computing market over the projected period. A load balancer can be placed on the cluster’s leader node(s) or provisioned independently. The load balancer may detect if a node in the cluster has failed by doing periodic health checks on each node, and if so, it will channel incoming traffic to the other nodes in the cluster, thereby boosting segment growth.
- By end-users, the gaming industry segment is set to develop at the highest CAGR during the forecasted timeframe. Cluster computing is popular in the gaming industry as it can manage a large volume of simulation requests. Many popular MMOs, for instance, use cluster computing to track their players’ whereabouts and actions. This allows them to transmit updates to players without interfering with other features of the game, such as combat and chat.
- The North American region is expected to have the highest share of the cluster computing market over the projected period. The presence of the prominent key players, as well as an increase in technological advancement, are the main factors driving the development of the market in this region.
Key Industry Development:
In November 2021, Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS) and IBM announced a collaboration to serve energy customers by combining the benefits of IBM Open Data for Industries with IBM Cloud Pak for Data and the AWS Cloud. This comprehensive solution is built on Red Hat OpenShift and will run on the AWS Cloud, making it easier for businesses to execute workloads both on-premises and in the AWS cloud.
In October 2020, IBM announced a strategic extension of capabilities to give clients the choice to deploy workloads anywhere they want, from on-premises to the IBM public cloud, and to accelerate their path to the hybrid cloud.
Cluster Computing Market Segmentation:-
By Deployment Model
By Cluster Type
- High Availability (HA) and Failover
- Load Balancing
- HA & Load Balancing
- Distributed & Parallel Processing
By End Users
- Life Science
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Gaming Industry
Customized Report:- https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/custom-research/14786
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Cluster Computing Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Scope of the Report:
The report encompasses the entire analysis of market size in previous years for major segments and countries, as well as future estimates. The Cluster Computing Market study looks deeply into the worldwide market’s competitive landscape. The study also provides the names of key market players and the methods they used to gain a dominant position in the industry. It also includes useful market insights, dynamics and factors, and market analysis techniques such as PESTEL analysis, PORTER’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, SWOT analysis, BCG matrix, and Ansoff matrix.
Purchase the Report: –
Check out more related studies published by Introspective Market Research:
Quantum Computing Market: – Quantum Computing Market size is projected to reach USD 412.7 Million by 2027 from an estimated USD 111.8 Million in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 20.5% globally.
Healthcare Cloud Computing Market: – The Healthcare Cloud Computing Market was estimated at USD 50.56 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 144.71 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 16.21%.
Infrared Detector Market: – Infrared Detector Market size is projected to reach USD 709.33 Million by 2027 from an estimated USD 467.39 Million in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% globally.
Tokenization Market: – The Global Tokenization Market is estimated to grow from USD 1.61 Billion in 2021 to USD 4.44 Billion by 2027, a CAGR of 18.4% over the forecasted period.
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Market: – Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Market size is projected to reach USD 8 Billion by 2027 from an estimated USD 4 Billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.4% globally.
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assist our clients grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047