The Content Delivery Network (CDN) market was valued at USD 16.53 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 48.52 billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 16.63%.
Major Key Players for Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market:
- Akamai Technologies
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Cloudflare Inc.
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Stack path LLC.
- G-Core Labs
- NTT Communications Corporations
Request a free sample copy:
Market Dynamics and Factors:
The rising popularity of CDN services owing to the growing trend of online games with advanced technologies such as 4K, and Ultra HD. These advanced technologies upgrade the gaming experience but there is the risk of damaging the pre-gaming experience. CDN solves this problem by offering gaming companies the ability to early deliver core downloads and patches to gamers. Additionally, CDN prevents download failures and server crashes to improve the pregaming experience. A large number of web traffic is served via CDNs, including traffic from major sites like Facebook, Netflix, and Amazon. Moreover, CDN QoS is considered for observing infrastructure components including servers, routers, and network traffic. Management of these components on regular basis is difficult because it requires remarkable time, money, and effort from the solutions provider which hampering the growth of the CDN market in the projected timeframe.
Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market Report Highlight:
- By content type, the dynamic segment is expected to have the maximum market share in the content delivery network (CDN) market during the projected period. The rising demand for CDN solutions for online gaming, video streaming, and supporting real-time Voice Over IP (VoIP), which involve in the growth of the CDN market in the forecast year.
- By component, the solution segment is predicted to expand the most in the content delivery network (CDN) market during the forecast year. The solutions of CDN involve web performance optimization, media delivery, and cloud security which propels the growth of the market.
- By verticals, Media & entertainment segment is expected to have the maximum market share in the content delivery network (CDN) market during the projected period. The media & entertainment switch toward a digital distribution model, which supports the market growth.
- By region, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the content delivery network (CDN) market, during the projection period. The rising adoption of new technology and emerging economy in this region boosts the market of CDN in the region of Asia Pacific.
If You Have Any Query Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market Report, Visit:
Key Industry Development:
- In October 2021, Limelight Networks announced that NTT DOCOMO, a Japanese mobile operator, has merged with Limelight’s EdgeXtend to inflate their content delivery and improve their existing user experiences for ever-increasing viewers across Japan. The EdgeXtend will expand the content delivery to DOCOMO customers by collecting content from its ecosystem of 13 services.
- In November 2021, Queue-it and Akamai announced their partnership to scale online transactions globally to meet the increased demand. This partnership offers enterprises a user-friendly experience to manage the challenges caused because of the increase in website traffic. The aim of this partnership is to give customers an easy-to-deploy solution that controls online traffic, treats site visitors fairly, and scales across Akamai’s Intelligent Edge Platform.
Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market Segmentation:
- Dynamic Content
- Media & entertainment
- IT & Telecom
- Retail & eCommerce
- Government & Public Sector
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Acquire the Report:
Scope of the Report:
The objective of the research is to provide the market knowledge and strategic insights to assist decision-makers in making informed investment decisions and identifying potential gaps and growth opportunities. Historical revenue and sales volume are reported, and additional data is triangulated using top-down and bottom-up methodologies to predict forecast numbers for important regions covered in the research, as well as classified and well-known Types and end-use industries. Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market study explores the competitive landscape of the global market. In addition to rival market share research, in-depth profiling, product/service, and business overviews, the study focuses on BCG matrix, heat map analysis, and SWOT analysis to better correlate market competitiveness. Five forces analysis, Ansoff matrix, PESTEL analysis, and value chain analysis are used to better understand market conditions.
Check out more related studies published by Introspective Market Research:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and having a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specialized in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047