An orthopedic mattress is a type of mattress that provides joint support. Orthopedic mattresses are often indicated for persons who sleep in pain, those in active recovery from injury, seniors, athletes, and others who are active. Most orthopedic mattresses use special foam and specific construction techniques that cause the mattress to form to the shape of the user’s body, in an attempt to support the spine, avoid putting stress on pressure points, and ensure a good night’s sleep. There are several variations of the orthopedic mattress, including latex or memory foam, air or water beds, and a special spring construction that is intended to be more supportive than the traditional inexpensive spring mattress. The rise in the population suffering from chronic orthopedic disorders is expected to propel the growth of orthopedic mattresses over the projected timeframe.
Request a free sample copy: – https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/request/16198
Major Key Players for Orthopedic Mattress Market:
- Durfi Mattress (India)
- Spring Air (US)
- Hiding Anders (Sweden)
- Serta Inc (US)
- Corsicana (US)
- MLILY (US)
- Flo Mattress (India)
- Wake Fit (India)
- Illinois Sleep Products (US)
- SilentNight Mattress (UK)
- King Koil (US)
- Relyon (India)
- Tempur Sealy International Inc. (US)
- BedKing Direct (South Africa)
Market Dynamics and Factors:
The orthopedic mattresses have created a name for themselves in the market due to their spinal and lumbar support. The manufacturers worked very hard to develop a firm memory foam mattress that can truly support individuals’ weight, resulting in no spine curvatures. Sleeping for an entire night with a spine in a curved position might cause major harm over time. One of the most important features and benefits of an orthopedic mattress is its spinal support. With the growing number of individuals suffering from back pains, the demand for an orthopedic mattress is expected to increase during the forecasted timeframe.
Inquiry Before Purchase: – https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/inquiry/16198
Aside from spinal support, people benefit from orthopedic mattresses in other ways. Memory and latex foam mattresses, for the most part, neutralize the energy transfer of a companion’s movement into the bed, decreasing the bouncing and sinking often felt when a partner is tossing and turning nearby. As a result, water orthopedic mattresses are frequently filled with gel rather than water to prevent the rippling and rolling that water beds are known for. Air orthopedic mattresses, which use individually inflatable pockets of air rather than one huge compartment for the entire mattress, can give a similar benefit.
Orthopedic Mattress Market Report Highlight:
- By type, the non-spring segment is anticipated to have the highest share of the orthopedic mattress market over the forecasted timeframe. Non-spring mattresses adapt to the curve of the body, providing cushioning and support throughout. Memory foam mattresses, a type of non-spring mattress, are extremely responsive, retaining their elasticity and adapting to the users’ joints as they change positions.
- By end-users, the residential segment is expected to lead the development of the market. The growing number of arthritic populations coupled with the rising public awareness about healthy sleeping postures has increased the demand for orthopedic mattresses.
- By distribution channel, the offline segment is anticipated to have the highest share of the orthopedic mattress market in the forecasted timeframe. Customers prefer to buy mattresses in retail stores or specialty stores due to the try-and-buy mentality. Individuals can also tailor their mattresses to meet their own needs.
- The North American region is projected to dominate the orthopedic mattress market over the analysis period. According to CDC, lower back pain was the most common type of pain, affecting 25% of the individuals in the USA. Persistent or chronic back pain affects 16 million adults, or 8% of the population, reducing their capacity to do daily tasks.
Key Industry Development:
In April 2021, Corsicana Mattress Co. announced the acquisition of Virginia-based Symbol Mattress, in a deal that created the nation’s largest manufacturing operation serving consumers looking to buy mattresses for less than $1,000.
In January 2021, Serta announced a partnership with WW International, Inc., a global wellness company.
Orthopedic Mattress Market Segmentation:
- Open Coil/Open
By Distribution Type
Customized Report: – https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/custom-research/16198
For this report, Introspective Market Research has segmented the Orthopedic Mattress Market based on region:
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Units, 2022-2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Scope of the Report:
The report encompasses the entire analysis of market size in previous years for major segments and countries, as well as future estimates. The Orthopedic Mattress Market study looks deeply into the worldwide market’s competitive landscape. The study also provides the names of key market players and the methods they used to gain a dominant position in the industry. It also includes useful market insights, dynamics and factors, and market analysis techniques such as PESTEL analysis, PORTER’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, SWOT analysis, BCG matrix, and Ansoff matrix.
Purchase the Report: – https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/checkout/?user=1&_sid=16198
Browse Others Reports:
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047