Point of Care Diagnostics Market
Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market was valued at USD 30.30 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 53.98 billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 8.6%.
Point of Care Diagnostics is becoming increasingly popular. Convenience, reduced patient wait times, fewer or no follow-ups, accurate test findings, rapid patient management, and improved healthcare delivery are all expected to drive the market. In the US, the number of patients receiving treatment for acute and chronic diseases at home is increasing and this is expected to increase demand for Point of Care Diagnostics devices, and thus, the market.
The report provides a detailed and dedicated analysis of the present scenario of the market, presenting a top to bottom analysis of the industry. The report puts forth all-inclusive data on the market that enhances the scope, understanding, and application of this report. The report introduces new trends that can guide the businesses performing in the industry with the right decision-making. The report entails important details about the market size of the Point Of Care (POC) Diagnostics Market, trends, share, cost structure, growth, revenue, capacity, and forecast.
Download a Free Sample Copy of the Market Report: –
Some of the leading companies offering Point of Care Diagnostics are:
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Basel, Switzerland)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Abbott Laboratories (Illinois, U.S.)
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (New Jersey, U.S.)
- BD (Franklin Lakes, U.S.)
- BioMerieux SA (Marcy l’Etoile, France)
- Cardinal Health, Inc. (Ohio, U.S.)
- Mesa Biotech (California, U.S.)
- Cepheid (California, U.S.)
- Trinity Biotech (Bray, Ireland)
- Quidel Corporation (San Diego, U.S.)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (California, U.S.) and Other Major Players.
Market has segmented the global Point of Care Diagnostics market on the basis of type, application, and region:
The Point of Care Diagnostics market is segmented by type and application. Growth between segments over the period 2022-2028 provides accurate calculations and forecasts of revenue by type and application in terms of volume and value. This analysis can help you expand your business by targeting eligible niches.
- Molecular Diagnostic
- Lateral Flow Assays
- Infectious Disease Testing Products
- Glucose Monitoring Products
- Fertility Testing Products
- Cardiometabolic Monitoring Products
By Regional Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Get Discount on This Report @: https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/discount/16302
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
The COVID-19 pandemic has had devastating effects on several industry verticals globally. To constrain the number of cases and slow the coronavirus spread, various public health guidelines were implemented in different countries across the globe.
COVID-19 protocols ranging from declaring national emergency states, enforcing stay-at-home orders, closing nonessential business operations and schools, banning public gatherings, imposing curfews, distributing digital passes, and allowing police to restrict citizen movements within a country, as well as closing international borders. With the growing vaccination rate, governments are uplifting the protocols to give a boost to the stagnant economy. Like other industries, Point of Care Diagnostics Market have experienced slowdown the growth, however market is expected bounce back as restrictions are being lifted up by governments across the globe.
Key Important Features Which Are under Offering and Key Highlights of Point of Care Diagnostics Market Report:
- Detailed Summary of Market
- Changing market dynamics of this industry
- Forex marketplace segmentation with Type, Program etc.
If You Have Any Query of Point of Care Diagnostics Market Report, Visit.@
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
- Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
- Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
Introspective Market Research (introspectivemarketresearch.com) is a visionary research consulting firm dedicated to assisting our clients to grow and have a successful impact on the market. Our team at IMR is ready to assist our clients to flourish their business by offering strategies to gain success and monopoly in their respective fields. We are a global market research company, that specializes in using big data and advanced analytics to show the bigger picture of the market trends. We help our clients to think differently and build better tomorrow for all of us. We are a technology-driven research company, we analyze extremely large sets of data to discover deeper insights and provide conclusive consulting. We not only provide intelligence solutions, but we help our clients in how they can achieve their goals.
Introspective Market Research
3001 S King Drive,
Ph no: +1-773-382-1047