Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market was valued at USD 30.30 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 53.98 billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 8.6%.
Point-of-care testing (POCT) is critical for detecting analytes close to the patient, allowing for better disease diagnosis, monitoring, and management. It allows for quick medical decisions because diseases can be diagnosed at an early stage, resulting in better health outcomes for patients by allowing for the early start of treatment.
Point of Care Diagnostics market research includes a thorough competitor study analysis and SWOT analysis. According to the market study, report covers key players market share and global impression through collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements and product launches. The research examines macroeconomic and microeconomic variables that may affect market demand and growth. The research reports covers COVID-19 impact on current market position as well as regional analysis for future growth. The market size, share, production, revenue, production, gross margin, pricing, and market-influencing factors are all covered in research report. The market research report is in-depth examined for the relevant time frame.
Read Complete Research @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/reports/point-of-care-diagnostics-market/
Leading Key Players:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Basel, Switzerland)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Abbott Laboratories (Illinois, U.S.)
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (New Jersey, U.S.)
- BD (Franklin Lakes, U.S.)
- BioMerieux SA (Marcy l’Etoile, France)
- Cardinal Health, Inc. (Ohio, U.S.)
- Mesa Biotech (California, U.S.)
- Cepheid (California, U.S.)
- Trinity Biotech (Bray, Ireland)
- Quidel Corporation (San Diego, U.S.)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (California, U.S.) and Other Major Players.
Download Sample Copy @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/request/16302
Market Dynamics and Factors:
- Increasing Prevalence Of Chronic Diseases
- Adoption Of Point-Of-Care Diagnostics Is Inadequate
- Technological Advancement In POC Diagnostic
- Infectious Disease Testing Products
- Glucose Monitoring Products
- Fertility Testing Products
- Cardiometabolic Monitoring Products
- Molecular Diagnostic
- Lateral Flow Assays
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Home Care
Customized Research @ https://introspectivemarketresearch.com/custom-research/16302
Market Segment by Region:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Africa, Rest of MEA)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of SA)
Key Industry Development In The Point Of Care Diagnostics Market
In January 2022, Roche launched its Cobas Pulse System in countries that accept the CE Mark. This is the latest generation of connected point-of-care solutions from Roche Diagnostics for professional blood glucose management.
In February 2021, Mesa Biotech, Inc. a privately held point-of-care molecular diagnostic company, has been acquired by Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Mesa Biotech created the Accula System, a point-of-care PCR-based infectious disease testing platform.